EPS (expandable polystyrene) is the kind of plastic polymorized from polystyrene and styrol, is the composition of polystyrene and foaming agent and other additives. EPS mainly consist of polystyrene, pentane, flame retardant agent etc.
EPS foam body is a kind of closed-cell foam plastic with humorous bubbles scattered in the polymers separately, so people also describe it as gas-filled composite plastic.
2. The features of EPS beads
(1) Light weight: The EPS foam can achieve 5kg/m3, that is, the maximum expanding ratio can be 200 times. Generally the EPS foam consists of 98% air and 2% expandable polystyrene. The diameter of the foam body cellular is 0.08-0.15mm, and the thickness of the cellular wall can achieve to 0.001mm.
(2) Capable to absorb the outside impact.
(3) Good insulation performance
(4) Good sound-insulated performance (Absorb the acoustic wave energy to reduce reflection and transmission; Eliminate resonance)
(1) EPS blocks: largely used in construction field because of its heat insulation, EPS blocks can be used straightly for inner or outer wall, also can be made to 3D panel (wire mesh sandwich panel) and color steel sandwich panel for different houses. EPS blocks can also be used to build road, bridge etc.
(2) EPS packaging products: because of EPS is vibration proof, people use EPS to make Household appliance packing, ceramic packing, wine packing etc. to avoid breakage during transportation. Also EPS is used for fish boxes, fruit boxes, vegetable boxes to keep food fresh.
(3) Decoration material: EPS has large use in movie producing cite, advertisement board, models, decoration etc.
(4) Lost foam: Under high temperature EPS can disappear,plus its own low cost, people choose EPS model instead of wood model for casting.
(5) Floating material: Because EPS is light and floating on water, less water suction, not easy to break in water, it's used for life boat, floating ball and fishing etc.
We have been done many projects overseas successfully
Some pictures of inside
Some pictures of outside